THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Austin!!

Wow - 2 posts in one day!! I can't forget about my baby's 6th birthday! Austin turned 6 on Saturday, the 21st. We had his party on the Friday before due to Soccer games and such. Good thing we had his party on Friday because it was beautiful out. Over 60 degrees, sunny and clear skies. He had a few friends come over and we did "old" party games like the 3 legged race and passing of the orange with your chins. We also did a pinanta. It was a fun party!! On Saturday we woke him up by singing "Happy Birthday". He then got his 6 spanks, a pinch to grow and inch and a sock to grow a block. He didn't like the pinch too much LOL!! Had a quick breakfast and then off to his Soccer game in the cold BRRRRR. It was in the low 40's and very windy. Poor kid was so cold on the soccer field but he did good. After that we headed home and just hung around the house. He opened up all his toys and had fun playing. When I asked what he wanted for his Birthday dinner, he requested McDonalds!! Brought the food home and had a movie night with the boys. I think he had a great day!! Here a few pics from over the years. Enjoy :)

Austin was born 2 months early. He was such a trooper. I keep these pictures to remind me just how far he has come.


His 1st Birthday


His 2nd Birthday


Austin when he was 3 with Cole at Easter


Austin's 4th Birthday


Austin's 5th Birthday


My Big 6 Year Old!! Happy Birthday Baby!!

2 comments:

Dina said...

Happy Birthday Austin - I just love his eyes!!

So glad you finally updated! *giggle*

Fabulous Terrah said...

Awe, happy birthday Austin! I love how you showed the pictures of him each year since he was born. What a cutie!