THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Weekend!

What a busy weekend!! First on Saturday we had the boy's soccer games. Of course they were both at the same time so Brad and I had to split up. I went to Cole's and he want to Austin's. Cole got to play against an old friend of ours. It was great running into them. I have known the boy's parents since I was in grade school. His dad is my Brother's best friend. Anyways Alex is 3 weeks younger than Cole and his brother is a couple months younger than Austin (They were due within days of each other) Anyways, the other team won but Cole is doing much better. I found out today that Austin did very well on Sat. His coach said he kicked the ball a few times and was alert on what was going on. Brad and I just want the boys to have fun and want to play. After the Soccer game, I showed some houses and then came home. We had some plumbing issues so we are in the process of removing sheet rock and a damaged wet bar. What we decided to to was expand the laundry room to give me a larger pantry. So once I got home Saturday night, I had to clean out the laundry room and my old pantry. The workman came back on Sunday and now I have no pantry and a large opened laundry room with my washer and dryer in my breakfast room. And it will be like this for awhile. (our contractors only work on weekends) So Sunday I spend the day trying to stay out of their way and entertain Cole. Brad took Austin out for his Birthday day with Dad. They went to breakfast and went to see Hotel for Dogs. Austin loved it!! Especially since there is a dog in the movie that is just like Charlie. So that was our weekend and I don't see things settling down anytime soon :)

1 comments:

Meg said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! Fun!