THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 23, 2009

Catching up

Realizing I haven't posted anything since November (oops) I thought I would catch up on what is going on. We had a wonderful Holiday season. Traveled to Arkansas to spend Thanksgiving with Brad's parents and brother. The boys love going to Nana and Poppy's house. We always have such a great time there. Brad's mom is fighting cancer so we try to get up there often. After Thanksgiving, we were busy with Cub Scouts and school. We then traveled to Minnesota for Christmas (no, we are not crazy LOL) We drove up on the Sunday before Christmas. I wanted to drive up in one day but it took a little longer than we wanted. Ended up having to drive slower due to ice in Iowa. Got in about 10:30 pm. It was sure cold, -5 degrees!!! The next morning the boys were so exctied to see snow. It was the first time to see Real snow!! But it was too cold to go out and play so we went to The Mall of America instead. They loved the Lego Land area and the amusment park in the mall. We were staying with my brother Todd and his family. My parents also drove up from Dallas and my brother Jeff flew in from Conn. It was so nice having everyone together. By the end of the week, it had warmed up enough to go outside. We even got to go sledding (my favorite part!!) The boys loved it. We headed home on Saturday but took two days this time. We were so glad to be home but I was so glad we were able to have a White Christmas!!

After Christmas, we got back into the swing of things - school, cub scouts and work. At the end of Jan., Cold had his pinewood derby race for Cub Scouts. He was so excited this year. Brad and Cole worked really hard on his car and he came in 2nd place. He was so proud!!


At the begining of Feb. the boys started Soccer. Cole's team is the Texas Tornados and Austin's is Plano United. We have only had a few games but I think they are going to enjoy playing. This is the second time Cole has played but the first for Austin.

Now that you are up to speed, I will try to keep up with this blog more often :)

0 comments: