We headed over to the Balloon Festival on Sunday night and met up with my parents. The boys were so excited but first they had to get someting to eat...
Cole eating his favorite - Corn Dog
Austin and Pap Pap trying to stay in the shade
Then Brad and Cole did some walking around to see the sights while Austin, my parents and I went to find a good place to watch the skydivers come in. Here are a few pictures Brad took..


Now onto the balloons. I love watching them all prepare to fly. We were able to get great seats to watch all the action. They boys were enjoyed the balloons but also loved running up and down the hill LOL!! Here are a few of my favorite shots...


The boys being silly

Brothers


The boys and Pap Pap
Brad and my mom

Cole & Gamma
Austin & Gamma
We had a great time. We decided that we would come on Saturday night next year. More balloons and different types of balloons are there at that time. Also have to make sure we get our funnel cake next year too!!!
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
11 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment