THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Plano Balloon Festival

We headed over to the Balloon Festival on Sunday night and met up with my parents. The boys were so excited but first they had to get someting to eat...


Cole eating his favorite - Corn Dog



Austin and Pap Pap trying to stay in the shade

Then Brad and Cole did some walking around to see the sights while Austin, my parents and I went to find a good place to watch the skydivers come in. Here are a few pictures Brad took..







Now onto the balloons. I love watching them all prepare to fly. We were able to get great seats to watch all the action. They boys were enjoyed the balloons but also loved running up and down the hill LOL!! Here are a few of my favorite shots...






The boys being silly





Brothers






The boys and Pap Pap


Brad and my mom




Cole & Gamma


Austin & Gamma

We had a great time. We decided that we would come on Saturday night next year. More balloons and different types of balloons are there at that time. Also have to make sure we get our funnel cake next year too!!!

0 comments: