THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of School!!

Cole started 2nd grade this year and Austin started Kindergarten. They were very excited to start and see their friends.

My sweet baby sleeping - I know I know, he is not a baby anymore :(


Cole snoozing away


Austin getting dressed


What Cole was doing while Austin was getting dressed


Cole finally getting up


Charlie, you can't have my shoe!!!


All ready!!


Walking in


Austin getting into his locker - what a big boy!!


They had a great day! I was a nervous mess all day. I knew Austin would be fine but I still worried about him. The rest of the week got better. He met some friends on the first day and was excited to go back. Cole has the same teacher he had in Kindergarten and has several of his friends in class with him. Just have to make sure my social butterfly pays attention to class and not his friends. It is kind of nice to have the quiet around the house but by 2pm I am usually ready to pick them up!!

0 comments: