I can't believe it has been 8 years. It seems just like yesterday when the news broke about a plane hitting the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City. I was a young mom with a 10 month old starting the day like any other, not realizing my life and my country would be forever changed. Let's remember this day all our fallen hero's, the many Father's, Son's, Mother's, Daughter's, Brother's, Sister's, Grandparents and Friends who lost their lives that day. I know I will never forget, will you?
'Amazing grandma' arrives late to her grandson's fishing-themed 10th
birthday party, then plays the victim over missing cake: 'She had gone home
first and chose not to hurry'
-
If you only want to show up for the cake and presents at a birthday party,
the least you can do is check when those things are happening.
A birthday invit...
2 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment