We had some really beautiful days so I decided to walk to school to pick up the boys. It is about a 15 min walk to and from. Of course the boys weren't too excited about walking home LOL Charlie sure liked it though. One day I decided to take the camera and got a few shots of our beautiful neighborhood. 
This is the creek that runs behind our house. 
Cole so excited about walking home
Cole walking Charlie
AJ running ahead
We had such a nice time walking home and we are looking forward to doing it again once it warms up.
Family members read woman’s very personal letters: ‘They confessed that all
of us being in the living room, they entered my room and started rummaging
through my things’
-
This might be a normalized family dynamic, but that doesn't make it good
I remember once a family member read my diary; it was one of the most
traumatic th...
1 hour ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment